Oh hey I’m Webb – I live in Denver, Colorado and spend most of my time thinking about difficult problems so users don’t have to.
If you’d like to discuss a project, give me a shout.
I’m currently designing financial tools for platform developers at Moov. Before Moov, I joined TrueCoach (then Fitbot) as the first product designer. We grew like crazy and were acquired in March, 2020.
Before TrueCoach I helped build web and native mobile apps at ReadyTalk and consulted with a number of companies in the Denver/Boulder area.
I got my start as a self-taught designer and engineer largely through my experience managing development projects at Crowd Favorite.
Randomly, I once ran an eBay/Amazon resale business (and still dabble).
- My full name is Emery Webster Henderson.
- I grew up near Saint Louis, MO.
- I moved to the DFW area when I was 16.
- I went to school in Boulder, CO.
- I own a home near downtown Denver, CO.
- I love golf more than just about anything.
- I also like to ski, snowboard, camp, fish, run, read, and cook.
You can find me @emerywebster pretty much everywhere.
Influences & Recommendations
People I know
- Alden Spence
- Alex King
- Andrew Austin
- Ben Anderson
- Courtney Bregar
- Devin Reams
- Emilie Hester
- Jared Cornwall
- Joey Mazzotta
- Jonathan Johnson
- Michael Lopp
- Nam Nguyen
- Rona Kilmer
- Sandy Sage
People I follow
- Brian Lovin
- Chris Coyier
- Don Norman
- Jared Spool
- Joel Califa
- Julie Zhuo
- Ken Norton
- Luke Wroblewski
- Marty Cagan
- Rob Fitzpatrick
- Tim Brown
- Tristan Kromer
- Designing Products People Love (Scott Hurff)
- Designing with the Mind in Mind (Jeff Johnson)
- Don’t Make Me Think & Rocket Surgery Made Easy (Steve Krug)
- Escaping the Build Trap (Melissa Perri)
- Lean UX (Jeff Gothelf)
- Sprint (Google Ventures)
- The Design of Everyday Things & Emotional Design (Don Norman)
- The Lean Product Playbook (Dan Olsen)
- Universal Principles of Design